Here at First Impressions Family Dentistry, our team understands the sacrifices that mothers make on a daily basis and want to celebrate the incredible influence these amazing women have on their families and those around them. We are inviting you to nominate a very special Mom in your life for the amazing opportunity of a smile makeover! The winning candidate will receive a smile makeover! We will choose the winner on May 12th, 2019. All entries must enclose a close-up photograph of the smile and a narrative on why you feel your nominee should be chosen. In order to be considered, please complete the application below. The deadline to submit applications is Tuesday, April 30th.
Rules and Regulations
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN: Being an established patient at First Impressions Family Dentistry or making a purchase will not increase your odds. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- NOMINATIONS: Winner will be chosen for a dental makeover within the smile zone. To be eligible, entries must enclose a close-up photograph of the smile and a narrative (one page maximum) on why you feel your nominee should be chosen.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Mother’s Day Smile Makeover nominee must be a resident of Kannapolis, NC or reside within a 20-mile radius. Employees and their families, and/or members of the dental community are prohibited.
- ENTRY: Entries will be accepted between April 1, 2019 at 12:00am and April 30, 2019 at 11:59pm. All entries must be sent in via website submission at www.firstimpressionsdds.com. The winners age and address will be verified.
- RECIPIENT: One individual will be chosen, and the winner will be revealed on Mother’s Day, May 12th, 2019. The winner will need to agree to and sign a marketing release including full face photo release of before and after pictures. Dental exam will be necessary to verify fitness for dental treatment. Finalists will be called for an initial exam to decide the final winner. Inability to make and keep this initial exam will disqualify the entry for consideration.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND ACCEPTANCE: Finalist will be notified by phone, email, and announced on our social media accounts on May 12th, 2019. If a potential winner does not respond to notification within five days, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate selection will be made. Disqualifications include and are not limited to: insufficient proof of age and residence, state of health limiting and or interfering with treatment, inability to complete treatment at a specified date and time. Recipient must agree to the purposed treatment plan. This plan will only address the esthetic smile zone which may or may not address the patient’s greatest need, or complete scope of dental needs.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the contest the entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually within the office.
- GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the contest, entrants release Dr. Jennifer Wells, First Impressions Family Dentistry, Jennifer L. Wells, DDS, PA, and Contest Sponsors and any affiliates for claims, costs, injury or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest. Agreement to participate in advertising is binding.